To provide access to the tools and resources for education, innovation and invention, using technology and digital fabrication to allow anyone to make (almost) anything.
To be be a community that encourages entrepreneurship, advances science and technology careers, contributes to the resurgence of American innovation and creates a new generation of entrepreneurs, inventors and artisans.
- EXPERIMENTATION – We believe that experimentation is the key to invention and the overall economic sustainability for the U.S.
- HANDS ON LEARNING – We strongly value and support a do-it-yourself mentality
- OPEN ACCESS – We believe that people of all ages and backgrounds should have an open access to space, equipment and technology
- COLLABORATION – We believe that collectively we can do more than anyone can accomplish alone
- PROBLEM SOLVING – We believe all people can help solve real world problems
- EMPOWERMENT – We strive to empower businesses, entrepreneurs and students
- CREATIVITY – We believe that all people have creative talent
- ACHIEVEMENT – We believe that science, technology, engineering, art and math education is and can be fun and should be attainable to all