The NWA Fab Lab will be open Dec. 10th at 10am for Volunteer Day at the Fab Lab. This will be a time volunteers can come learn about and play on equipment, help set up the space, and assist in the process of getting open to the public. We are looking for individuals who intend to help and want to assist in creating an awesome maker’s space for the community!
What a Fab Lab volunteer will do:
• Help ensure users have support and assistance when in the Fab Lab.
• Assist in keeping the Fab Lab organized and a safe place to be.
• Develop ways to improve the Fab Lab for everyone using it.
What Fab Lab volunteers will get:
• Induction and training in using the Fab Lab
• Great work experience and new skills
• Deliver projects within the community
• Build strong connections and collaborate with some awesome people
• Must be 18 years of age or over.
• No need for specific knowledge of digital fabrication, just an awesome attitude, interest, enthusiasm, and a willingness to learn!
Please let me know if you have any questions, suggestions, or just an awesome idea-because I love hearing all of it! – Tiffany Dixon, Director of NWA Fab Lab, firstname.lastname@example.org or 479-521-1710.